6.03.2008

Random Updates

A lot going on at the moment...too much to grasp at times. Here are the highlights:
  • Saw three tornadoes (well, two confirmed and one possible) two Sundays ago near Channing and Stinnett. Total miles driven - 217, total cost of gas $40. A few pics are forthcoming whenever I can find time (HA!).
  • The packing has started. Pictures have been pulled down, personal items you can't put a price on packed away to be sent with family, and the to do list continues to grow.
  • A new backyard fence is going in after the old one was falling apart. Gotta make things look good for prospective buyers.
  • It's hot...as in 105 degrees hot. TOO hot. I'm afraid my A/C will explode on me one of these days.
  • Official move date has been set for the middle of July (right before I report to the center of the South Plains). I still haven't looked at a house yet at my new location; hoping to get that taken care of in the next couple of weeks.
  • I'm totally addicted to Super Smash Brothers, Wii Fit, and Mario Kart on the Wii. Now all I need is to get all of those games AND the game console.
  • The master bath continues but progress is being made. Still patching some drywall and getting it shaped right. It stinks being a perfectionist. Will go and order paint and a loo in the next couple of days.
Back to the grind...

No comments: