2.02.2008

The Master Bath Series, Part VI

There has been some progress in this project...finally! I slapped on a couple coats of primer on the walls that are ready as well as the ceiling and it is starting to look more and more like the end is in sight. Unfortunately, the problem is that without an actual light fixture in the room, it makes it very hard to see how everything will appear in natural light. The 250 watt halogen work light acts like a spotlight and every little imperfection and discoloration magically appears whereas natural sunlight through the window makes it look like the walls are done perfectly. Just to be on the safe side, I'll probably slap another coat of primer on the walls and the ceiling just to be sure.

The current delay is due in part to not having called a plumber to come and fix the hot water cutoff valves in house (I know, I've been lazy). I need this done in order to pull out the faucet and remove the vanity top. Things will should progress fairly fast once that is done. And yes, once we get some warm and not-so-windy weather, I'll get some pictures for y'all after I vacuum out the last of the drywall dust and get some minor cleaning done...that dust is NOT easy to get off of stuff!

No comments: